Breaking News

COOL TAGLINES FOR ORKUT & FACEBOOK START FROM E

EMS: Enhanced Money Scam

ERROR 103: Dead mouse in hard drive.

EXPANSION SLOTS: The extra holes in your belt buckle.

Easter is canceled this year. They've found the body.

Eat Crap! 10 Trillion flies can't be wrong.

Eat the rich, the poor are tough and stringy

Egghead: What Mrs. Dumpty gave Humpty

Eggheads unite! You have nothing to lose but your yolks.

Ego Gratification through Violence

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped.

Elevators smell different to midgets

Email me the rules, please!

Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.

Enjoy me, I may never pass this way again.

Enough research will tend to support your theory.

Enter that again, just a little slower.

Eschew obfuscation.

Evangelists do more than lay people.

Every purchase has its price.

Every why hath a wherefore.

Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

Everyone hates me because I'm paranoid

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Everyone is gifted. Some open the package sooner.

Everything bows to success, even grammar.

Everything in our favor was against us.

Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Evil always triumphs over good, because good is STUPID!

Excellent time to become a missing person.

Excuse me while I dance a little jig of despair

Excuse me while I sharpen my tongue.

Experience: a name everyone gives to his mistakes.

Exploding piglets!!! My god, it's raining bacon!

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: