Breaking News

FUNNY ORKUT TAGLINES PART 13

# Genius does what it must, and Talent does what it can. [Owen Meredith: Last words of a sensitive second rate poet]

# .sig file missing --- (A)dlib, (R)etry, (F)ail?

# Veritas vos liberabit. - the truth will set you free.

# Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny. [Frank Zappa]

# .sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL

# Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.

# Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

# Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.

# Learning from your mistakes is smart, learning from the mistakes of others is wise.

# Never anger a dragon, for you are crunchy and you go well with Brie.

# Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

# Silence is wise if we are foolish, but foolish if we are wise.

# Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously! [Nietzsche]

# May you live in interesting times, attract the attention of important people and may all of your dreams come true.

# I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve immortality by not dying. [Woody Allen]

# I had a lovely evening. Unfortunately, this wasn't it. [Groucho Marx]

# I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart. [Anne Frank]

# Lady Astor: If you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Winston Churchill: Madam, if I were your husband, I'd drink it!

# Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. [Napoleon Bonaparte]

# Living in fear is the same as fear of living. Either way, you have no life.

# The trouble with doing something right the first time, is nobody appreciates how difficult it was.

# Absence makes the heart go wander.

# Love is friendship set on fire. [French Proverb]

# Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.

# Could crop circles be the work of a cereal killer?

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: