Breaking News

ORKUT TAGLINES COOL COOL

If you understand it, it is obsolete.

There IS intelligent life in the universe... It ignores us...

A diplomat thinks twice before saying nothing.

As I said before, I never repeat myself.

If you want to be well liked, never lie about yourself, and be careful when telling the truth about others.

It works better if you plug it in.

They talk of my drinking but never of my thirst.

There IS intelligent life in the universe... It ignores us...

Love your country but never trust its government.

Love and marriage go together like horse and carriage...

You can't scare me. I drive a school bus!

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.

Dont hate me because I'm beautiful - hate me because your boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful!

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: