Breaking News

ORKUT TAGLINES PART 12

# I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?

# If I said you have a beautiful body. Will you hold that against me?

# Push to test... Release to detonate.

# You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win a war by making the other son-of-a-bitch die for his. [General Patton]

# 'If I could do one thing with the world, I'd turn the entire human race into empaths. Make everybody feel everyone's pain. If we could all truly empathize with each other, there would be an immediate end to most human misery. Famines would stop as rich countries fall over themselves to send aid...'

# All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for enough good men to do nothing. [Edmund Burke]

# Suppose they held a war and nobody came?

# T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

# The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

# There's a fine line between an attitude problem and thinking clearly.

# Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them? [Jules Feiffer]

# Give me some of that old-time Religion...HAIL ZEUS!

# I've found Jesus. He was behind the sofa the whole time.

# If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

# If Jesus Christ came back today and saw what was being done in his name, he'd never stop throwing up

# Cogito Ergo Spud. - I think therefore I yam.

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: