Breaking News

COOL TAGLINES FOR ORKUT & FACEBOOK START FROM H

H lp! S m b d st l ll th v w ls fr m m k yb rd!

HAL 9000, you're pretty drunk aren't you Dave?

HARDWARE: n. The part you kick.

HEY YOU!!!!!!!!! STOP YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIC! HLLP I'M STUSCT IN BOOOZZZE WAREHUSE

Hackito ergo sum.

Hailing frequencies open, Captain.

Hams do it with frequency, till their gigahertz.

Happiness is Earth in your rear view mirror.

Happiness is a warm gun.

Happiness is a warm modem

Happiness is not a destination. It's the trip.

Happiness is...receiving YOUR posts!!!!

Hard work must have killed someone!

Hard work never killed anyone, but why chance it?

Harry Gant #33 - the Bandit's Last Run 1994

Has it ever rained cats and dogs?

Have Tardis, will travel.

Have an adequate day.

Have cursor, will curse.

Have you ever talked into an acoustic modem?

Have you seen Quasimoto? I have a hunch he's back!

Having two bathrooms ruins the capacity to co-operate.

He has Van Gogh's ear for music.

He who Laughs, Lasts.

He who always plows a straight furrow is in a rut.

He who dies with the most access, wins.

He who dies with the most toys... is *still* DEAD!

He who hesitates is constipated.

He who hesitates too long, must change his underwear.

He who hesitates.........miss'es out !!!

He who laughs last is S-L-O-W.

He who laughs last probably made a backup.

He who laughs, lasts.

He who let woman on top is fucking up.

He who lives by the sword eats with bloody hands.

He who lives by the sword laughs last.

He who places head in sand, will get kicked in the end!

He who shouts the loudest has the floor.

He's dead Jim. Grab his tricorder. I'll get his wallet.

He's dead, Jim. You take his phaser, I'll get his wallet

He's dim, Jed

Heads I win... DITTO tails

Hell Hath No Pizza.

Hell, if you understood everything I said, you'd be me!

Hello, I am part # !|* ||***| | * *** *| |||* |*

Help endangered species - adopt a KGB operative.

Help fight continental drift.

Help stamp out mental illness, or I'll kill you!

Help stamp out, eliminate, and abolish redundancy!

Help! I'm lost somewhere in the Generation Gap.

Help! I've been stuck in here for years and years...

Here today, gaunt tomorrow.

Hey! Hacker! Leave those lists alone!

Hey! This is a morgue, not an amusement park!

Hey! Who took the cork off my lunch??!

Hey!! When in Doubt Whip it Out!!!!

Hey, shit happens!

Hi! I can't remember your name either.

Hindsight is always 20:20.

Hindsight is an exact science.

Hollow chocolate has no calories

Holy Smokes!...."the church is on fire!"

Honest! It's only a cold sore!

Honey, I'll be down in 10 minutes, I promise this time.

Honeymoon - the morning after the knot before.

Honeymoon Salad: Lettuce alone, with no dressing.

Honeymoon: time between "I do" and "you'd better"

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Hors d'oeuvres--a ham sandwich cut into forty pieces.

Housework done properly, can kill you

Houston! do you read.

How come there's only one Monopolies Commission?

How come wrong numbers are never busy?

How do you get holy water?... Boil the hell out of it!

How do you pronounce my name? With reverence.

How do you write zero in Roman numerals?

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose? From a catalog!

How does one expect the unexpected?

How long is a short story?

How long will a floating point operation float?

How many consultants will fit onto the head of a pin?

How many weeks are there in a light year?

How much can I get away with and still go to heaven.

How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?

Humpty dumpty was pushed.

Hypochondria is the only disease I haven't got.

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: