Breaking News

COOL TAGLINES FOR ORKUT & FACEBOOK START FROM D

D.A.M. - Mothers Against Dyslexia

D.A.M.M - Drunks Against Mad Mothers

DAM: Mothers Against Dyslexia.

DANGER! Computer store ahead, hide wallet!

DCE seeks DTE for mutual exchange of data.

DEFINE: De ting you get for breaking de law.

DEVICE=EXXON.SYS may mess up your environment

DILATE: To live longer.

DIODE: What happens to people who don't die young.

DIVORCE =system("echo y| erase \wife\*.*" );

DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND - the fault is with reality

DO {nothing} WHILE (HearFromMe==0)

DOS 5.0 Yesterday's operating system, today!

DOS means never having to live hand-to-mouse.

DOS-O-MANIA : Reboot is not kicking your computer again

DOS-O-MANIA : Root is not the book Alex Haley wrote.

DOWN WITH EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!

Daddy, what does FORMATTING DRIVE C: mean?

Dain Bramaged.

Dangerous exercise: Jumping to conclusions.

Darth Vader sleeps with a Teddywookie.

Darth Vader! Only you would be so bold.

Database administrators do it with their relations

Dawn: The time when men of reason go to bed.

Dawson's First Law: You don't have enough outlets.

Deaf, dumb, and blonde.

Death is 99 per cent fatal to laboratory rats.

Death is life's answer to the question 'Why?'

Death is life's way of telling you you've been fired.

Death: to stop sinning suddenly.

Definition: pumpkin (v.): What people in Kentucky do.

Deflector shields just came on, Captain.

Delivered by Electronic Sled-Dogs.....Woof!

Democracy's GREAT! Even George Bush can chunder!

Democrats Call for Amnesty, Reduced Sentences Likely.

Depart in pieces.... i.e., Split.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Dictator - a potato with a penis.

Did I just step on someone's toes again?

Did Tarzan love Cheetah or Jane? - Pictures at 11.

Did ya hear? They took the word gullible out of the dictionary!

Did you expect mere proof to sway my opinion?

Diets are for those who are thick and tired of it.

Digression is education.

Dime: a dollar with all the taxes taken out.

Diplomacy is the ability to let someone else have your way.

Diplomacy: The patriotic art of lying for one's country.

Dirty tags and they're done dirt cheap.

Disclaimer: All opinions are not really opinions.

Disclaimer: Written by a highly caffeinated mammal.

Disks travel in packs.

Dislexics of the world, UNTIE!

Do NOT look into laser with remaining eyeball!

Do fish get thirsty?

Do not disturb. Already disturbed!

Do not fumble with a woman's logic.

Do not put statements in the negative form.

Do not remove this tagline under penalty of the law.

Do steam rollers really roll steam?

Do the joke. Get the laugh. Move on.

Do vampires get AIDS?

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do you know the way to San Jose?

Doctor Who for president

Doctor, my brain hurts!

Documentation is the castor oil of programming.

Does Bill Clinton think Elvis is alive?

Does killing time damage eternity?

Does the Enterprise use DOS v 2356.0?

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the

Dogs crawl under Gates, software under Windows.

Don't Take Life Seriously, It Is Not Permanent.

Don't ask me, I have intermittent memory loss

Don't ask me, I only work here.

Don't ask me, I'm making this up as I go!

Don't be a fool; Vulcanize your tool.

Don't believe everything you hear or anything you say.

Don't believe in miracles, expect them.

Don't buy furs, it takes trees to make protest signs.

Don't byte off more than you can multiplex.

Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up!

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

Don't diet, download a virus to remove the FAT.

Don't do what I SAY, do what I mean!

Don't drink and drive - Smoke dope and fly home.

Don't drink water. Fish make love in it.

Don't force it, use a bigger hammer.

Don't get stuck in a closet -- wear yourself out.

Don't just do something !!! Stand there !!!

Don't just stand there, scratch my back!

Don't just stand there...KNEEL!!

Don't let school interfere with your education.

Don't look at me in that tone of voice!

Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.

Don't mess with Murphy.

Don't play stupid with me! I'm better at it.

Don't press the keys so damned hard!

Don't read everything you believe.

Don't rush me. I get paid by the hour.

Don't speak now, and forever hold your peace.

Don't start with me. You know how I get.

Don't steal - the government hates competition..

Don't stop posting, a good laugh breaks up my day nicely

Don't sweat it -- it's only ones and zeros.

Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.

Don't thank me for insulting you. It was my pleasure...

Don't try to saw sawdust.

Don't use no double negatives.

Don't waste water. Pee on a friend.

Don't worry, I'm fluent in weirdo.

Down with categorical imperative!

Down with ignurance!

Drama is life with the dull bits cut out.

Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing

Drilling for oil is boring.

Drink wet cement, and get completely stoned.

Dropped from my peeling lips like lousy fruit.

Dudley Moore is a phallic thimble.

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: