Breaking News

FRIENDSHIP TAGLINES FOR ORKUT AND FACEBOOK 2010 A

My friends are my estate.
*****************
True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
*****************
Friendship is like a violin the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever.
*****************
Best Friends Listen to what you dont say.
*****************
Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?
*****************
You can never be a leader unless u learn to lose.
*****************
Just wanted to let you know that you are my BFBFF... Best Facebook Friend Forever..
*****************
You can't be late until you show up.
*****************
So many stupid people, and so few asteroids.
*****************
Yes, I know how to shut up. I just don't know when.
*****************
We have so much in common. You want to travel,I want you to go .
*****************
I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
*****************
Me and my attitude.....Its enuf.
*****************
I'm not a racer....But i can fly.
*****************
I've never tipped a cow. Then again, one has never served me food.
*****************
You can have everything in life u want, if u will just help enough other people get what they want.
*****************
To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
*****************
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
*****************
Insert coin to view my status message.
*****************
I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
*****************
If somebody offers you a lifetime supply of candy and there is just one piece, don�t eat it: It�s probably poison.
*****************
Just Trust urself Then u Will Know How To Live?
*****************
The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
*****************
Behind my smile is everything u will never understand.
*****************
Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhhhh its a secret.
*****************
Came but for friendship, and took away love.
*****************
You miss 100 percent of the shots u never take.
*****************
You can do anything, but not everything.
*****************
Love hurts, love scars, love wounds, and mars.
*****************
You've got to be before u can do, and do before u can have.
*****************
You can have everything in life u want, if u will just help enough other people get what they want.
*****************

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: