Breaking News

LOTS OF OLD VERSION FREE STUFF FROM SUN

Well, the time has come for a long-overdue clear out and tidy up of my office, and regretably some stuff has to go. :-( It would be much easier to just chuck this stuff away, but given that at least some of it might have some historical curiosity, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in it. I don't want much, if anything, for this stuff (although I ask that interested people pick up the tab for shipping), provided it's to a good home.
Here's a partial list of the stuff I'm disposing of (there are still boxes of stuff I need to sort through). If interested, drop me an email!


* Insignia Solutions SoftPC 1.1 for Sun 3 systems. Complete package as far as I can tell.
* Pretty much complete SunOS 3.5 manual set. No binders, and most of it is still shrink-wrapped. Still in it's original shipping carton!


* SunOS 3.5 Export for the 68020, on 5 QIC 24(?) tapes.


* UK Sun Express catalogues, Issue 2 to Issue 20.


* SunOS 4.0.3 Export Upgrade, on 2 QIC24 tapes.


* Various old SunSolve and Catalyst CD ware CDs.


* Various Solaris media kits (mostly different Solaris 9 releases IIRC).


I'd really like the SunOS 3.5 tapes and manuals to go to a Sun museum if at all possible. I'll be listing more stuff in the coming weeks/months, so stay tuned!

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: