Breaking News

TAGLINES FOR ORKUT & FACEBOOK START WITH A 18 MIKKIMAX

AD&D Mistake #08: Giving your DM a 1d100 when he rolls to-hit
AD&D Mistake #10 Being knighted with a sword of life draining
AD&D Mistake #10: Scratching your back with a dagger of venom.
AD&D Mistake #11: Insulting the DM
AD&D Mistake #12: Disbelieving everything that does more than 5 damage
AD&D Mistake #13: Using potions as a jelly
AD&D Mistake #14: Haggling with kings
AD&D Mistake #15: Thinking that THAC0 is Mexican cuisine
AD&D Mistake #16: Playing poker with a psionicist
AD&D Mistake #175: Don't EVER tease a dragon.
AD&D Mistake #17: Challenging your god to a duel
AD&D Mistake #18: Teasing a dragon about its mother
AD&D Mistake #19: Backstabbing a skeleton
AD&D Mistake #1: Correcting a dragon
AD&D Mistake #1: Forgetting which plate of food is poisoned
AD&D Mistake #1: Insulting anything twice your size
AD&D Mistake #2 Insulting an archmage
AD&D Mistake #20: Giving Pepsi to a Coke-loving DM
AD&D Mistake #21: Trying to cheat an assassin
AD&D Mistake #22: Mooning a werewolf
AD&D Mistake #23: Giving a tinker gnome a Wand of Fireballs
AD&D Mistake #24: Shaking the king's hand when you have 25 strength
AD&D Mistake #25: Telling a demon that he's weaker than you
AD&D Mistake #26: Calling the DM a munchkin
AD&D Mistake #27: Showing your magical items to a kender
AD&D Mistake #28: Trying to honk a troll's nose
AD&D Mistake #29: Vandalizing the wizard's guild
AD&D Mistake #2: Insulting an archmage
AD&D Mistake #2: Scratching your back with a vorpal sword
AD&D Mistake #30: Torturing a deity's favorite cleric
AD&D Mistake #31: Grabbing the DM's bag of chips
AD&D Mistake #32: Bowling with a sphere of annihilation
AD&D Mistake #33: Forgetting to buy pizza for the DM
AD&D Mistake #34: Specializing in two-inch sticks
AD&D Mistake #35: Giving a +5 vorpal sword to a blind berserker
AD&D Mistake #36: Swimming in a gray ooze
AD&D Mistake #37: Playing when the DM says "Roll 3 PCs for this game"
AD&D Mistake #38: Playing a paladin when everyone else is CE
AD&D Mistake #39: Telling the archmage about his zits
AD&D Mistake #3: Wrestling with a fire elemental
AD&D Mistake #40: Shaking hands with a titan
AD&D Mistake #41: Teaching a barbarian how to cast lightning bolts
AD&D Mistake #42: Being knighted with a Sword of Life Stealing
AD&D Mistake #43: Lifting up the veil at a Medusa wedding
AD&D Mistake #44: Breaking into a strange tower surrounded by mist
AD&D Mistake #45: Laughing at a live dragon
AD&D Mistake #46: Tar and feathering a fire elemental
AD&D Mistake #47: Arm wrestling an earth elemental
AD&D Mistake #48: Attacking the cathedral with an undead army
AD&D Mistake #49: Not reading the fine print on a demonic contract
AD&D Mistake #4: Keeping your magical items within reach of children
AD&D Mistake #5 Mooning a wolfwere
AD&D Mistake #50: Assuming anything
AD&D Mistake #51: Forgetting to chip into the DM's pizza fund
AD&D Mistake #52: Going to the bathroom during a battle
AD&D Mistake #53: Insulting the DM's playing style
AD&D Mistake #54: Proving the DM wrong
AD&D Mistake #55: Trying to find out if there's an afterlife in AD&D
AD&D Mistake #56: Keeping a vial of poison and food in the same bag
AD&D Mistake #57: Mistaking acid for perfume
AD&D Mistake #58: Believing you're in the DM's good graces
AD&D Mistake #59: Looking for the beauty in the eye of a beholder
AD&D Mistake #5: Laughing at jokes while spellcasting
AD&D Mistake #6 Mistaking your ugly friend for an orc
AD&D Mistake #60: Using T$R's rules instead of your own
AD&D Mistake #61: Trying to get a candid of a vampire
AD&D Mistake #62: Going to a yuan-ti for tea
AD&D Mistake #63: Flicking off an avatar
AD&D Mistake #64: Not knowing about the DM's "save the PCs" fund
AD&D Mistake #65: Refusing to refill the munchie bowl
AD&D Mistake #66: Keeping an insufficient supply of pop
AD&D Mistake #67: Kissing a gorgon
AD&D Mistake #68: Turning your back on an assassin
AD&D Mistake #69: Showing your evil spouse what your estate is worth
AD&D Mistake #6: Mistaking your ugly friend for an orc
AD&D Mistake #70: Taking sleep-therapy classes from a vampire
AD&D Mistake #71: Testing the law of gravity in full plate
AD&D Mistake #72: Correcting the DM
AD&D Mistake #73: Chopping down a treant for firewood
AD&D Mistake #74: Taking swimming lessons from a kraken
AD&D Mistake #75: Giving your character sheet to the DM
AD&D Mistake #76: Taking cooking lessons from an assassin
AD&D Mistake #77: Polymorphing Self into a lemming near a high cliff
AD&D Mistake #7: Dancing around a pit trap
AD&D Mistake #7: Teasing a dragon
AD&D Mistake #9: Turning your back on the DM
AD&D QUOTE:  "But I don't *HAVE* thirty hit points left Oh"
AD&D QUOTE:  "But I don't have 30 hit points left.  Oh."
AD&D Question  "How many hit points does being sat on by a dragon do?
AD&D Quote * How's a GARGANTUA pursuing us in a 10' wide corridor?
AD&D Quote * No seriously, how much damage did I take?
AD&D Quote * Swords and daggers are the only weapons available?!
AD&D Quote Ä "Flaming Plasma Death" is a spell?
AD&D Quote Ä A *PACK* of tarrasques?
AD&D Quote Ä A whole village of drow living in Evermeet... riiiight
AD&D Quote Ä Each of the kobolds has a `Wand of Orcus'?
AD&D Quote Ä Enemy mages get no upper limit to their fireballs?
AD&D Quote Ä He hits, and... I'm gonna need some more dice!
AD&D Quote Ä Hey!  You're hogging the chips... What do you mean "I DIE?"
AD&D Quote Ä How come that fireball only affects us and not the kobolds?
AD&D Quote Ä I didn't even know Zeus was mad at me
AD&D Quote Ä I never heard of a `sword of party member slaying.'
AD&D Quote Ä I think a mace is a handheld weapon, not a spray
AD&D Quote Ä I was not aware that spells had a chance to backfire
AD&D Quote Ä Just how many 30th level wizards are there in this village?
AD&D Quote Ä Not another god to fight!
AD&D Quote Ä Since when is Gruumsh a wandering monster?
AD&D Quote Ä That's its 43rd attack, can we draw our swords now?
AD&D Quote Ä That's one tough kobold
AD&D Quote Ä We should have become farmers
AD&D Quote Ä You're rolling *10D20* for random encounters!?
AD&D Quote:  "All of the kobolds hit us, even with -5 AC *EACH*?"
AD&D Quote:  "Are we all being disintegrated, or is it just me?"
AD&D Quote:  "Bards do it for audiences."
AD&D Quote:  "Beware of magicians, they manifest anger in strange ways."
AD&D Quote:  "But I'm *already* dead!"
AD&D Quote:  "By the gods, I'm adventuring with a troup of dancers!"
AD&D Quote:  "C'mon DM, let's see some REAL monsters!"
AD&D Quote:  "Can my sword talk to your axe?"
AD&D Quote:  "Chain Lightning:  For when you just can't stop at one."
AD&D Quote:  "Don't worry.  Nothing ever happens at first level."
AD&D Quote:  "Forget picking the lock... just kick the door down."
AD&D Quote:  "Geez!  I must be Lawful Good!  I believe in the Rules!"
AD&D Quote:  "Geez... have you ever seen so many frigging Orcs?  Guys?"
AD&D Quote:  "Great.  Just what we need.  A manic bard who can't sing."
AD&D Quote:  "I didn't think *ANYTHING* did 40-400 hp damage"
AD&D Quote:  "I disarmed the trap."
AD&D Quote:  "I have a 21 Physical Endurance!  I don't *need* sleep!"
AD&D Quote:  "I missed with a natural 20?"
AD&D Quote:  "I said CLERIC!  Not CLERK!"
AD&D Quote:  "I said hit *him* with the fireball, not me!"
AD&D Quote:  "I thought orcs had only 1 hit die?"
AD&D Quote:  "I want a dragon as a familiar."
AD&D Quote:  "Kill 'em all!  Let the DM sort 'em out."
AD&D Quote:  "Magic users are WIMPS!"
AD&D Quote:  "No true wizard ever breaks his word."
AD&D Quote:  "Of course I'm a wizard, son.  I've got a tall pointy hat!"
AD&D Quote:  "Quick!  You!  Make a Fright Check at -6 now!"
AD&D Quote:  "Seems like the fireball burned up all the treasure."
AD&D Quote:  "So this troll is regenerating our fire damage?"
AD&D Quote:  "This looks like a safe place to camp."
AD&D Quote:  "Uh... why has our torch flame turn blue."
AD&D Quote:  "Until now, I didn't know arch-devils travelled in groups."
AD&D Quote:  "Vegepygmy... And I thought bugbear was bad."
AD&D Quote:  "We need a new bard. All this one does is sing & drink."
AD&D Quote:  "We were surprised by a 55' dinosaur in an empty field?"
AD&D Quote:  "What do you mean I hit with negative damage?"
AD&D Quote:  "What do you mean I missed with a natural 20?"
AD&D Quote:  "What's a `pantheon', and why is it mad at me?"
AD&D Quote:  "Within the earshot of the bard, everyone is annoyed."
AD&D Quote:  "You call a Fireball a WARNING?!?"
AD&D Quote:  "You call a plasma grenade a WARNING?!?"
AD&D Quote:  "You don't use saving throws?"
AD&D Quote:  "`Spontaneous Decompression' is a spell?"
AD&D Quote:  Beware of magicians, they manifest anger in strange ways.
AD&D Quote:  Chain Lightning:  For when you just can't stop at one.
AD&D Quote:  Kill 'em all!  Let the DM sort 'em out.
AD&D Quote:  More hit points than you can possibly imagine.
AD&D Quote:  No true wizard ever breaks his word.
AD&D Quote:  VegepygmyAnd I thought bugbear was bad.
AD&D Quote:  We're surprised by a 55' dinosaur hiding in an empty field?
AD&D Quote: "Are we all being disintegrated, or is it just me?"
AD&D Quote: "But I'm *already* dead!"
AD&D Quote: "By the gods, I'm adventuring with a troup of dancers!"
AD&D Quote: "C'mon DM, let's see some REAL monsters!"
AD&D Quote: "Can my sword talk to your axe?"
AD&D Quote: "Don't worry.  Nothing ever happens at first level."
AD&D Quote: "Forget picking the lock... just kick the door down."
AD&D Quote: "Geez!  I must be Lawful Good!  I believe in the Rules!"
AD&D Quote: "Geez... have you ever seen so many frigging Orcs?  Guys?"
AD&D Quote: "Great.  Just what we need.  A manic bard who can't sing."
AD&D Quote: "I didn't think *ANYTHING* did 40-400 hp damage..."
AD&D Quote: "I disarmed the trap."
AD&D Quote: "I have a 21 Physical Endurance!  I don't *need* sleep!"
AD&D Quote: "I missed with a natural 20?"
AD&D Quote: "I said CLERIC!  Not CLERK!"
AD&D Quote: "I said hit HIM with the fireball, not me!"
AD&D Quote: "I want a dragon as a familiar."
AD&D Quote: "Magic users are WIMPS!"
AD&D Quote: "Of course I'm a wizard, son.  I've got a tall pointy hat!"
AD&D Quote: "Quick!  You!  Make a Fright Check at -6 now!"
AD&D Quote: "Seems like the fireball burned up all the treasure."
AD&D Quote: "This looks like a safe place to camp."
AD&D Quote: "Uh... why has our torch flame turn blue."
AD&D Quote: "Vegepygmy... And I thought bugbear was bad."
AD&D Quote: "We need a new bard. All this one does is sing & drink."
AD&D Quote: "We were surprised by a 55' dinosaur in an empty field?"
AD&D Quote: "What do you mean I hit with negative damage?"
AD&D Quote: "What's a `pantheon', and why is it mad at me?"
AD&D Quote: "Within the earshot of the bard, everyone is annoyed."
AD&D Quote: "You call a plasma grenade a WARNING?!?"
AD&D Quote: "You don't use saving throws?"
AD&D Quote: "`Spontaneous Decompression' is a spell?"
AD&D Quote: All of the kobolds hit us, even with -5 AC *EACH*?
AD&D Quote: Are we all being disintegrated, or is it just me?
AD&D Quote: Bards do it for audiences.
AD&D Quote: Beware of magicians, they manifest anger in strange ways.
AD&D Quote: But I'm *already* dead!
AD&D Quote: By the gods, I'm adventuring with a troup of dancers!
AD&D Quote: C'mon DM, let's see some REAL monsters!
AD&D Quote: Can my sword talk to your axe?
AD&D Quote: Chain Lightning:  For when you just can't stop at one.
AD&D Quote: Don't worry. Nothing ever happens at first level.
AD&D Quote: Forget picking the lock just kick the door down.
AD&D Quote: Geez have you ever seen so many frigging Orcs? Guys?
AD&D Quote: Geez! I must be Lawful Good! I believe in the Rules!
AD&D Quote: Geez... have you ever seen so many frigging Orcs? Guys?
AD&D Quote: Great. Just what we need. A manic bard who can't sing.
AD&D Quote: I didn't think *ANYTHING* did 40-400 hp damage
AD&D Quote: I disarmed the trap.
AD&D Quote: I have a 21 Physical Endurance! I don't *need* sleep!
AD&D Quote: I missed with a natural 20?
AD&D Quote: I said CLERIC! Not CLERK!
AD&D Quote: I said hit HIM with the fireball, not me!
AD&D Quote: I want a dragon as a familiar.
AD&D Quote: Kill 'em all!  Let the DM sort 'em out.
AD&D Quote: Magic users are WIMPS!
AD&D Quote: More hit points than you can possibly imagine.
AD&D Quote: No true wizard ever breaks his word.
AD&D Quote: Of course I'm a wizard, son. I've got a tall pointy hat!
AD&D Quote: Quick! You! Make a Fright Check at -6 now!
AD&D Quote: Seems like the fireball burned up all the treasure.
AD&D Quote: So this troll is regenerating our fire damage?
AD&D Quote: This looks like a safe place to camp.
AD&D Quote: Uh why has our torch flame turn blue.
AD&D Quote: Vegepygmy And I thought bugbear was bad.
AD&D Quote: We need a new bard. All this one does is sing & drink.
AD&D Quote: We were surprised by a 55' dinosaur in an empty field?
AD&D Quote: What do you mean I hit with negative damage?
AD&D Quote: What do you mean I missed with a natural 20?
AD&D Quote: What do you mean `Bend over if I want the magic sword'?
AD&D Quote: What do you mean, I hit with negative damage?!
AD&D Quote: What's a `pantheon', and why is it mad at me?
AD&D Quote: Within the earshot of the bard, everyone is annoyed.
AD&D Quote: You call a plasma grenade a WARNING?!?
AD&D Quote: You don't use saving throws?
AD&D Quote: You're rolling *10D20* for random encounters!?
AD&D Quote: `Spontaneous Decompression' is a spell?
AD&D Rule #1:No one is completely unbeatable.
AD&D Rule #46: Never play poker with a Psionicist
AD&D Rule of Thumb:  Dead monsters are *always* naked and penniless.
AD&D Rule of Thumb:  The wise man does not shave with a Vorpal Razor.
AD&D Rule of Thumb: Dead monsters are *always* naked and penniless.
AD&D Rule of Thumb: The wise man does not shave with a Vorpal Razor.
AD&D Rule:  +5 Platemail only comes in two sizes, too large & too small.
AD&D Survival Tip #2:  Never MOON a werewolf.
AD&D Tip #314 : Avoid damage, use your henchmen as ablative armor
AD&D Treasure:  +3 Dwarven Thrower - magical hammer that hurls dwarves.
AD&D last words: "Hey, I know a dragon when I see one."
AD&D last words: "Me first.  Me first."
AD&D mistake #174 - Don't EVER tease a dragon about its mother.
AD&D mistake #329-Never specialize in two inch sticks
AD&D players do it for the experience.
AD&D/D&D Mistake.. Not bringing DM pizza
AD&D:  15 Years as a Player.  14 Years as a Dungeon Master.
AD&D:  Advanced Democrats & Dragons.  Everyone Should Play!
AD&D:  Never use a lightning bolt in a small room.
AD&D: 15 Years as a Player. 14 Years as a Dungeon Master.
AD&D: Advanced Democrats & Dragons.  Everyone Should Pla
AD&Ders have lots of character
ADA PROGRAMMERS do it by committee
ADA PROGRAMMERS do it in packages
ADA is the COBOL of the 80's
ADA programmers DO IT in packages
ADAM and EVE VIRUS: takes several bytes out of your Apple!
ADAM-AND-EVE VIRUS: Takes a couple of bytes out of your Apple
ADB           Amarillo Design Bureau (company that created SFB)
ADB: Another Damn Bug
ADD is orange juice in your cereal and milk in your glass.
ADD:  Pentium mind, memory by Murphy!
ADD: Pentium mind, memory by Murphy! ŽEdsil Murphy
ADDAMS GROOVE....HAMMER
ADDICTION: Just say "NO" to taglines!
ADDING MANPOWER TO A LATE SOFTWARE MAKES IT LATER.
ADDITIONAL TAGLINES? Send a self-abused, stomped elephant, to
ADDRESS: Garment sometimes worn by females.
ADIDAS          All Day I Dream About Sex
ADIDAS:  All Day I Dream About Sex.
ADMIRATION n Polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves
ADMIRATION(n):polite recognition of one's resemblance 2us
ADMIRATION-Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves
ADN                   Any Day Now
ADOPTION: Single hacker wants to give YOUR tagline a loving home
ADORE, v.t.  To venerate expectantly.
ADORE: What fills adoorway.
ADROIT: A robot from Jersey.
ADULT: One who has stopped growing at both ends but not in the middle
ADULT: Someone old enough to know better
ADULTERY - The wrong people doing the right thing.
ADVANCED DESIGN:  Copy writer doesn't understand it.
ADVENTURE:  Somewhere between entertainment and panic.
ADVENTURE:  The land between entertainment and pan
ADVERSE CONSUMER REACTION: The boss's wife didn't like it
ADVERT:  "Ancestors required" - please supply photo and references
ADVERTISERS use the "new improved" method.   
ADVERTISING MAJORS do it with style
ADVISORY: There is an extremely small but nonzero chance
ADVISORY: This product may spontaneously disappear.
AEC's, read it and weep...you don't gotta BEEP, anymore!!!
AEE: Absolve Engineering Errors
AEIOU: (A)lien (E)lement (I)ntelligence (O)perations (U)niversity
AEIOUEOI!!..Sorry. I have uncontrollable vowel movements
AEROBICS INSTRUCTORS do it for the heart
AEROBICS INSTRUCTORS do it in step
AEROBICS INSTRUCTORS do it until it hurts
AEROFLOT: "An Ever Riskier Overland, Flying Low Over Trees."
AEROSPACE ENGINEERS do it with lift and thrust
AFAIK                 As Far As I Know
AFAIK,my computer's never had an undetectd error.
AFAIK: As Far As I Know
AFART:  Association of Federal A$$holes and Racist Thugs
AFCC - keeping the Air Force in touch
AFDC: Absent Fathers, Delinquent Children
AFF: Add Fudge Factor
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION(n): B&W cows eat green grass, give white milk
AFGCT - Association for grammatically correct taglines.
AFHB: Align Fullword on Halfword Boundary
AFK           Away From the Keyboard
AFK = away from keyboard
AFP: Abnormalize Floating Point
AFR: Abort Funny Routine
AFRAID OF SPEED, GET WINDOWS!
AFTER A HARD DRIVE ONE CAN GET A LITTLE FLOPPY
AFTER HOLIDAY SALE: '92 TAGLINES AT HALF PRICE!
AFTER HOLIDAY SALE; '95 recipes AT HALF PRICE!
AFTERBIRTH---When the hard part begins.
AFVC: Add Finagle's Variable Constant
AG Silence cannot be misquoted
AG: Add Gibberish
AGA?  Why?!?  Isn't ECS good enough for you?
AGAIN? <sigh> I'm only human! :) Well, wolf. Same difference.. :) -DW
AGAIN? I'm ALWAYS in trouble!
AGATHA CHRISTIE - And Then There Were
AGATHA CHRISTIE - Shrouded in Mystery
AGB: Add GarBage
AGE: HUMAN Speed Brakes!!
AGENT 007 - His Number Was Up
AGENT(n): vampire with a telephone.
AGENTS do it undercover
AGGHHhhh, 4 am already!
AGH!  <splut splut splut>  - Anna Steven
AGH!  A SNOW SNAKE'S GOT ME! - Calvin
AGH!! It's a NIGHTMARE! I'm seeing *SIX WARNERS*!! - Plotz
AGLINE INSPECTION PATROL
AGNEW - Consilio non impetu (By council, not by force)
AGNEW - Veep No More
AGNOSTICISM:  I don't know whether sh*t happens
AGNOSTICS can't imagine doing it.
AGNOSTICS do it without comprehension.
AGO: Allow Games Only
AGT ... A Good Thing ...and... AmiGa Technologies.
AGT announces... FREE call waitin *!****** NO CARRIER
AGT: All Good Things. The final episode from ST:TNG.
AGWA: Add and Get Wrong Answer
AH activates any Tuesday
AH!  My Goddess!
AH! Zathras got here by _being_ Zathras!
AH, no you didn't, you came here for an *argument*!
AH-HAH--I saw that!  You were trying to steal my tagline, weren't you?
AH-HAH--I saw that!You were trying to steal my tagline,eh
AHA!  I think you've got it!
AHA! A tagline!!!
AHA! I think you've got it!
AHA! Looks like evidence of SpellChecker Usage to me!
AHA! You're one of those short Canadians who couldn't play hockey!
AHA!!  I've finally got this ficts.. fics.. fixd.. <sigh...>
AHA!! Caught you stealing taglines again!  :)
AHH!  Thats better...piece and quite
AHHH That's better !
AHHHH! PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! Spock
AHHHHH! Its the Refracted Time Continuum! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
AHHHHHH!  They're coming to get me!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!    Piece and QuiteAAHL: The Actually-playing Hockey League
AHHHRRRGGGGHH! John Denver being choked death by cute forest creatures.
AHL: The Actually-playing Hockey League
AI HACKERS do it artificially
AI HACKERS do it breadth first
AI HACKERS do it depth first
AI HACKERS do it robotically
AI HACKERS do it with robots
AI HACKERS do it with rules
AI HACKERS make a big production out of
AI PEOPLE do it with a Lis(ss)p
AI hackers DO IT depth first
AI hackers DO IT iteratively.
AI hackers DO IT robotically
AI hackers DO IT with expertise.
AI hackers do it artificially.
AI hackers do it breast first.
AI hackers do it depth first.
AI hackers do it with robots.
AI hackers do it with rules.
AI hackers make a big production out of it.

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: