Breaking News

TAGLINES FOR ORKUT & FACEBOOK START WITH A 19

AD&D Famous Last Words #34:  "Watch me goose that sleeping dragon!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "+25 to hit, +30 damage?  YOU GO FIRST!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "A 25th lvl CE mage/cleric? I pinch her butt!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Am I seeing things or is that a dragon?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "BeholderÄbeschmolder...  Let me at it!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Brak?  That's a stupid name for a barbarian."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "But it's ONLY an Eye Tyrant..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "But it's only a LITTLE red dragon"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "C'mon DM, let's see some REAL monsters!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Can I have a succubus for a familiar?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Don't worry, I can handle it."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Dragon HORDE?  I thought y'said Dragon HOARD!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Dragon?  What dragon?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Forget Demigorgon - I want that gold..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Glad it's over with. I'm taking off my armor."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I bet it's an illusion."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I didn't think ANYTHING did 40-400 hp damage."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I disarmed the trap."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I don't see any archers..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I found the TRAAAAaaaaaaaapppp!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I go up and try to pick the Lich's pocket..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I missed with a natural 20?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I pay my taxes in copper pieces..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I read a book on magic Ä what could go wrong?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I think the dragon's asleep..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "I want to challenge my god to a duel..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Magic users are WIMPS!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "NOTHING does 20-200 points of damage!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Nothing can penetrate this armor!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Of course I searched for traps."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Relax.  Nothing ever happens at first level.
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Right, and I'm the Prince of Thieves..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "So what good is a ring of Chthulu control?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "That could never happen here"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "That sounded like dragon wings..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "The DM won't let us die!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "The dragon isn't so big."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "They're JUST kobolds.  What're you scared of?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "This dungeon is a pushover."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "This looks like a safe place to camp."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "This should be easy"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Those Orcs couldn't hit an elephant at thi-"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Trolls wimps!  Nyah, nyah, nyah!"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Was I the only one who heard that click?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Watch me goose that sleeping dragon"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Watch me moon that werewolf..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "We hire Orcus to be our guide "
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "We really didn't need a Cleric anyway."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "We should have become farmers..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "Well, I think that's the last of them..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "What do you mean I hit with negative damage?
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "What pit?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "What's a `pantheon', and why is it mad at me?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "What's the worse that town can do?  Lynch us?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "You saw a WHAT around the corner?"
AD&D Famous Last Words:  "You're a sorry excuse for a God..."
AD&D Famous Last Words:  Damn, Tiamat - you're one UGLY dragon
AD&D Famous Last Words:  Don't worry, I can handle it.
AD&D Famous Last Words:  Glad it's over with. I'm taking off my armor.
AD&D Famous Last Words:  Hey, Dragon - got a light?
AD&D Famous Last Words:  I didn't think ANYTHING did 40-400 hp damage.
AD&D Famous Last Words:  Naw - it's just sleeping
AD&D Famous Last Words:  Relax.  Nothing ever happens at first level.
AD&D Famous Last Words:  This is the safe way to do it
AD&D Famous Last Words:  Watch me goose that sleeping dragon!
AD&D Famous Last Words:  Well, that's the last of them
AD&D Famous Last Words: "...and you're UGLY, too!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "A lich, huh? No problem; I steal his spellbook."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Allah sucks'n you're all a bunch of Ragheads!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Am I seeing things or is that a dragon?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "At least, lightning never strikes twice..."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Aw... isn't that the cutest little Snarf Beast?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Brak?  That's a stupid name for a barbarian."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "C'mon DM, let's see some REAL monsters!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "C'mon guys--we're a TEAM!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Don't worry, I can handle it."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Dragon?  What dragon?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Forget picking th'lock-just kick th'door down!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Glad it's over with. I'm taking off my armor.
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Hey dragon Ä BITE ME!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "How many hit points do I have? Let me check."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "I bet it's an illusion."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "I didn't think ANYTHING did 40-400 hp damage.
AD&D Famous Last Words: "I disarmed the trap."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "I go up to the Lich and try to pick his pocket"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "I got bit by a *what*?
AD&D Famous Last Words: "I lite the emergency candle.  Why's it hissing?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "I wait until I can see its eyes..." - Kerag
AD&D Famous Last Words: "It's dangerous, but think of the XP's!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "It's perfectly safe"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Lloth, shmolth, get out of my way, Ms. Uglyface!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "No, it's NOT loaded."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Nothing can penetrate this armor."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Relax.  Nothing ever happens at first level."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Stand back you wimps - *I'LL* kill it!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "This dungeon is a pushover."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "This is an *easy* dungeon."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "This looks like a safe place to camp."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Trolls are wimps!  Nyah, nyah, nyah!"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "We killed the last of the Bugbears..."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "What do you mean the devil ate my soul?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "What red dragon?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Where'd that arrow come from?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Why bother checking for traps?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "Why is the DM laughing?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: "You'll sic an army of swans on me?  HAHAHA..."
AD&D Famous Last Words: "You're rolling *10D20* for random encounters?"
AD&D Famous Last Words: +25 to hit, +30 damage?  YOU go first!
AD&D Famous Last Words: 12 Death Knights?  I close the door
AD&D Famous Last Words: A 25th level mage/cleric? I pinch her butt!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Allah sucks and you're all a bunch of Ragheads!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Am I seeing things or is that a dragon?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Barak?  That's a stupid name for a barbarian.
AD&D Famous Last Words: Beholder--beschmolder Let me at it!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Brak? That's a stupid name for a barbarian.
AD&D Famous Last Words: But it's ONLY an Eye Tyrant...
AD&D Famous Last Words: But it's only a LITTLE red dragon
AD&D Famous Last Words: C'MON GUYS!  LET'S SHOW HER WHO'S BOSS!
AD&D Famous Last Words: C'mon DM, let's see some REAL monsters!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Can I have a succubus for a familiar?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Can my sword talk to your axe?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Dammit, this thing won't die!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Damn, Tiamat - you're one UGLY dragon...
AD&D Famous Last Words: Did I REALLY???
AD&D Famous Last Words: Don't worry - it doesn't bite
AD&D Famous Last Words: Don't worry, I can handle it.
AD&D Famous Last Words: Don't worry, it doesn't eat meat
AD&D Famous Last Words: Don't worry.  Nothing ever happens at first level
AD&D Famous Last Words: Dragon HORDE? I thought y'said Dragon HOARD!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Dragon?  What dragon?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Forget Demigorgon - I want that gold...
AD&D Famous Last Words: Forget picking the lock--just attack the door!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Glad it's over with. I'm taking off my armor.
AD&D Famous Last Words: Go ahead--I dare you!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Ha!  I NEVER pay income tax!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Have I ever let you down before?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Heck, I could beat Eleminster ANYDAY!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Here, let me show you.
AD&D Famous Last Words: Hey, Cthulhu!  Eat me!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Hey, Dragon - got a light?
AD&D Famous Last Words: I bet it's an illusion.
AD&D Famous Last Words: I didn't think ANYTHING did 40-400 hp damage.
AD&D Famous Last Words: I disarmed the trap.
AD&D Famous Last Words: I don't see any archers...
AD&D Famous Last Words: I found the TRAAAAaaaaaaaapppp!
AD&D Famous Last Words: I go up to the Lich and try to pick his pocket
AD&D Famous Last Words: I know that's an illusionary dragon!
AD&D Famous Last Words: I lit the emergency candle. Why is it hissing?
AD&D Famous Last Words: I missed with a natural 20?
AD&D Famous Last Words: I never heard of a `sword of party slaying.'
AD&D Famous Last Words: I pay my taxes in copper pieces...
AD&D Famous Last Words: I snap the staff in two...
AD&D Famous Last Words: I think the dragon's asleep...
AD&D Famous Last Words: I thought YOU silenced the guard!
AD&D Famous Last Words: I wait until I can see its eyes
AD&D Famous Last Words: I want to challenge my god to a duel...
AD&D Famous Last Words: I'm not afraid
AD&D Famous Last Words: It's not poisonous
AD&D Famous Last Words: It's perfectly safe.  Let me show you
AD&D Famous Last Words: Let's not worry about that now
AD&D Famous Last Words: Lets goose that sleeping dragon!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Lolth, Schmolth - get Ms. Ugly outa my way!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Lookit that li'l bunny sittin' on the stump
AD&D Famous Last Words: Magic users are WIMPS!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Make Me!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Make me!  I dare you
AD&D Famous Last Words: Mongols? I don' see no Mo- <THWEEEeeeCHUNK!>
AD&D Famous Last Words: NOTHING does 20-200 points of damage!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Naw - it's just sleeping...
AD&D Famous Last Words: No one ever died from it
AD&D Famous Last Words: No true wizard ever breaks his word.
AD&D Famous Last Words: Nope.  No trap on THIS chest
AD&D Famous Last Words: Nothing can penetrate this armor!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Nothing ever happens on the first level.
AD&D Famous Last Words: Oh Sh*t!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Oh man, this is a WUSSY dungeon!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Oh, don't be so paranoid
AD&D Famous Last Words: One skeleton? No problem
AD&D Famous Last Words: Oooops
AD&D Famous Last Words: Ow! Where have I put my vorpal sword?!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Relax.  Nothing ever happens at first level.
AD&D Famous Last Words: Right, and I'm the Prince of Thieves...
AD&D Famous Last Words: So what good is a ring of Chthulhu control?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Stand back you wimps - *I* will kill it!
AD&D Famous Last Words: That could never happen here
AD&D Famous Last Words: That's its 43rd attack, can I draw my sword now?
AD&D Famous Last Words: That's not a Beholder.  It's a Spectator
AD&D Famous Last Words: That's one HELL of a tan, Miss Glasya...
AD&D Famous Last Words: The DM won't let us die!
AD&D Famous Last Words: The DM's an idiot.
AD&D Famous Last Words: Then we just clip this little wire here
AD&D Famous Last Words: They're JUST kobolds. What're you scared of?
AD&D Famous Last Words: This dungeon is a pushover.
AD&D Famous Last Words: This is the safe way to do it...
AD&D Famous Last Words: This looks like a safe place to camp.
AD&D Famous Last Words: This should be easy
AD&D Famous Last Words: Those Orcs couldn't hit an elephant at thi-
AD&D Famous Last Words: Trolls are wimps!  Nyah, nyah, nyah!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Trust me!  I'm an expert!
AD&D Famous Last Words: Was I the only one who heard that click?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Watch me goose that sleeping red dragon
AD&D Famous Last Words: Watch me moon that werewolf...
AD&D Famous Last Words: Watch me slay that sleeping dragon...
AD&D Famous Last Words: We aren't lost!
AD&D Famous Last Words: We hire Orcus to be our guide
AD&D Famous Last Words: We really won't need a Cleric anyway.
AD&D Famous Last Words: We're not too high up
AD&D Famous Last Words: Well, I think that's the last of them...
AD&D Famous Last Words: Well, would you like to try?
AD&D Famous Last Words: What are you doing over there?
AD&D Famous Last Words: What guard?
AD&D Famous Last Words: What kind of stupid god are you anyway?
AD&D Famous Last Words: What pit?
AD&D Famous Last Words: What's a `pantheon', and why is it mad at me?
AD&D Famous Last Words: What's that green stuff drippin' from the
AD&D Famous Last Words: What's the worse that town can do?  Lynch us?
AD&D Famous Last Words: What? `Bend over if I want the magic sword'?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Where do you want me to sign that contract?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Why bother checking for traps?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Why's the DM smiling?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Wow!  You guys ever see so many friggin' Orcs?
AD&D Famous Last Words: Yes, I checked the water for throat leeches
AD&D Famous Last Words: You and what army?
AD&D Famous Last Words: You don't look so tough
AD&D Famous Last Words: You saw a WHAT around the corner?
AD&D Famous Last Words: You'll sic an army of swans on me?  HAHAHAHA
AD&D Famous Last Words: You're a sorry excuse for a God...
AD&D Famous Last words"The GM won't let us die!"
AD&D Famous last Words:  "I think it's dead"
AD&D Famous last words:  "Dammit, this thing won't die!"
AD&D Famous last words:  "Forget picking the lock, just kick the door down!"
AD&D Famous last words:  "I know that's an illusionary dragon!"
AD&D Famous last words:  "I want to challenge my god to a duel!"
AD&D Famous last words:  "That dragon ain't so big."
AD&D Famous last words:  "That's one HELL of a tan, Miss Glasya..."
AD&D Famous last words:  "The DM won't let us die!"
AD&D Famous last words:  "Watch me slay that sleeping dragon..."
AD&D Famous last words:  Magic-users are WIMPS!
AD&D Famous last words: "Dammit, this thing won't die!"
AD&D Famous last words: "Forget picking the lock, just kick the door
AD&D Famous last words: "Heck, I could beat Eleminster ANYDAY!"
AD&D Famous last words: "I found the TRAAAAaaaaaaaapppp!"
AD&D Famous last words: "I snap the staff in two..."
AD&D Famous last words: "I want to challenge my god to a duel!"
AD&D Famous last words: "Magic users are WIMPS!"
AD&D Famous last words: "The DM won't let us die!"
AD&D Famous last words: "Watch me goose that sleeping dragon!"
AD&D Famous last words: Damn it, this thing won't die!
AD&D Famous last words: Hey, I know a dragon when I see one
AD&D Famous last words: I want to challenge my god to a duell!
AD&D Famous last words: Me first.  Me first
AD&D Famous last words: Relax, nothing was there.What are you looking at?
AD&D Famous last words: Trust me
AD&D Last Words: "Don't worry.  Nothing ever happens at first level."
AD&D Last words: So what good is a ring of Cthulhu control?
AD&D Lesson #001 - It exists only if the DM allows it to exist.
AD&D Lesson #001 - It exists only if the DM allows it to existAAD&D Lesson #008 Never think twice. Thinking the first time is optional
AD&D Lesson #014  Never challenge your god to a duel.
AD&D Lesson #025 - Never use a lightning bolt in a small room.
AD&D Lesson #029 - Mages don't kill people!  SPELLS kill people!
AD&D Lesson #101 - NEVER send a monkey to do a Halflings' job!
AD&D Lesson #126  Don't play fetch the stick with Cerebus.
AD&D Lesson #14:  Never challenge your god to a duel.
AD&D Lesson #174  Don't EVER tease a dragon about its mother.
AD&D Lesson #200 - It is unwise to meddle in the affairs of wizards.
AD&D Lesson #201  Never scratch your back with a vorpal sword.
AD&D Lesson #216  Never insult an archmage
AD&D Lesson #231  Backstabbing a skeleton doesn't work.
AD&D Lesson #246 - Don't mistake your ugly friend for an orc
AD&D Lesson #247  Never correct a dragon.
AD&D Lesson #274 - Never feel sorry for anything... Including Kobolds.
AD&D Lesson #29:  Mages don't kill people!  Spells kill people!
AD&D Lesson #314  Avoid damage, use your henchmen as ablative armor.
AD&D Lesson #329  Never specialize in two inch sticks
AD&D Lesson #343  To avoid damage, use henchmen as ablative armor.
AD&D Lesson #343:  To avoid damage,
AD&D Lesson #355  Wrestling moves do not work on black puddings.
AD&D Lesson #380  Never tick off anyone ten times taller than you
AD&D Lesson #405 - Sometimes the dragon wins.
AD&D Lesson #428  Never ask a bard to play the banjo.
AD&D Lesson #459  Real men smoke their 50' of hemp rope.
AD&D Lesson #507  A bard with a 10 charisma.  Not good.
AD&D Lesson #6 Never feel sorry for anything... Including Kobolds.
AD&D Lesson #618  A dagger in the back will cramp any wizard's style!
AD&D Lesson #8 Never think twice. Thinking the first time is optional

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: