Header Ads

test

COOL ORKUT TAGLINES START WITH O

ob

OPERATOR! Trace this call and tell me where I am.
 
 
 
ORG.ASM Not Found. Wife not happy!
 
 
 
OS/2 - Not just another pretty program loader!
 
 
 
OS/2 - Windows with bullet-proof glass.
 
 
 
OS/2 VirusScan - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/y)"
 
 
 
OUCH! Got my floppy caught in my PKZipper!
 
 
 
OUT TO LUNCH - If not back at five, OUT TO DINNER!
 
 
 
Objection, your Honor! My client is an idiot!
 
 
 
Objectivity is in the eye of the beholder
 
 
 
Objects in taglines are closer than they appear.
 
 
 
Obscenity is whatever gives a judge an erection.
 
 
 
Of all the people I've met you're certainly one of them
 
 
 
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
 
 
 
Oh goody! Another Muranium Explosive Space Modulator!
 
 
 
Oh no you don't! Your not stealing this one!
 
 
 
Oh no, not another learning experience!
 
 
 
Oh yeah? Well, beam *THIS* up, pal!
 
 
 
Okay - right after this one we're BACK to the TOPIC
 
 
 
Old MacDonald had a computer with an EIE I/O
 
 
 
On a scale of 1 to 10, 4 is about 7.
 
 
 
On an electrician's truck: Let Us Remove Your Shorts
 
 
 
On the other hand, you also have 5 fingers.
 
 
 
On the unlabeled disk? HELL they're all unlabeled!
 
 
 
Once I thought I was wrong - but I was mistaken
 
 
 
One atom bomb can really ruin your day.
 
 
 
One good turn gets most of the blanket.
 
 
 
One in Kate Bush is worth two in the Hand.
 
 
 
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do...
 
 
 
One legged girls are pushovers.
 
 
 
One man's Windows are another man's walls.
 
 
 
One man's meat is another's editor
 
 
 
One man's upload is another man's download
 
 
 
One night I came home very late. It was the next night
 
 
 
One way to stop a run away horse is to bet on him.
 
 
 
Only 19,999 lines of C++ to my next ski trip...
 
 
 
Only God can make random selections.
 
 
 
Only a wimpy God can't get it right the first time!
 
 
 
Only consume alcohol on days ending in "Y!"
 
 
 
Only cosmetologists give make-up exams.
 
 
 
Only the winners decide what were war crimes.
 
 
 
Open Mouth. Insert Foot. Chew Carefully.
 
 
 
Open mouth. Insert Foot. Echo internationally.
 
 
 
Open your drive door, honey.
 
 
 
Oprah spelled backwards is Harpo!
 
 
 
Optimization hinders evolution.
 
 
 
Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
 
 
 
Our houseplants have a good sense of humous.
 
 
 
Out of the mouths of babes does often come cereal.
 
 
 
Outlaw junk mail, and save the trees!
 
 
 
Overload--core meltdown sequence initiated.
 
 
 
Oxymoron - Definite possibility
 
 
 
Oxymoron - Military Intelligence
 
 
 
Oxymoron: Bosnian Cease-Fire
 
 
 
Oxymoron: Soviet Union.

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: