Header Ads

test

COOL TAGLINES FOR ORKUT & FACE BOOK START WITH Y & Z & MORE

Yes my son, long ago mail was read 1 packet at a time.
 
 
 
You buttered your bread, now lie in it.
 
 
 
You can name your salary here. I call mine Fred.
 
 
 
You can tune a guitar, but you cant tuna fish.
 
 
 
You hit the nail right between the eyes.
 
 
 
You want I should bop you with this here Lollipop?!?
 
 
 
Your feet have balls but not vice versa?
 
 
 
Your friendly neighborhood Atheist.
 
 
 
Zen T-Shirt: Enlightenment Available - Enquire Within
 
 
 
[DISCLAIMER: my fingers are epileptic]
 
 
 
[If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses]
 
 
 
velcro.
 
 
 
 
 
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
 
 
 
(A)bort, (R)etry, (G)et a beer?
 
 
 
(A)bort, (R)etry, (T)ake down entire network?
 
 
 
... File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
 
 
 
11th commandment - Covet not thy neighbor's Pentium.
 
 
 
2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
 
 
 
24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?
 
 
 
A computer's attention span is as long as its power cord.
 
 
 
A mainframe: The biggest PC peripheral available.
 
 
 
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!
 
 
 
Access denied--nah nah na nah nah!
 
 
 
All computers wait at the same speed.
 
 
 
All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
 
 
 
An error? Impossible! My modem is error correcting.
 
 
 
As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
 
 
 
BREAKFAST.COM Halted...Cereal Port Not Responding
 
 
 
BUFFERS=20 FILES=15 2nd down, 4th quarter, 5 yards to go!
 
 
 
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
 
 
 
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup
 
 
 
Bad command. Bad, bad command! Sit! Stay! Staaay..
 
 
 
Best file compression around: "DEL *.*" = 100% compression
 
 
 
Buy a Pentium/90 so you can reboot faster.
 
 
 
C:\ Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
 
 
 
C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\GO C:\PC\CRAWL
 
 
 
COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key
 
 
 
Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
 
 
 
Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are.
 
 
 
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
 
 
 
DEFINITION: Computer - A device designed to speed and automate errors.
 
 
 
DOS Tip #17: Add DEVICE=FNGRCROS.SYS to CONFIG.SYS
 
 
 
Disinformation is not as good as datinformation.
 
 
 
Disk Full - Press F1 to belch.
 
 
 
Does fuzzy logic tickle?
 
 
 
E Pluribus Modem
 
 
 
Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue...
 
 
 
Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
 
 
 
Excuse me for butting in, but I'm interrupt-driven.
 
 
 
Help! I'm modeming... and I can't hang up!!!
 
 
 
Hidden DOS secret: add BUGS=OFF to your CONFIG.SYS
 
 
 
I hit the CTRL key but I'm still not in control!
 
 
 
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: