Header Ads

test

NEW ORKUT FACEBOOK TAGLINE PART 1

HERE ARE SOME NEW ORKUT & FACEBOOK TAGLINE FOR YOU.. ENJOY..

Adult: A person that has stopped growing at both ends but not in the middle

AD&D Famous Last Words: Well, I think that's the last of them...

A New Moon leads me to the woods of dreams, and I follow

A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.

A miser is a fellow who lives within his income. He is also called a magician

A notoriously surly and boorish baseball umpire returns home

Bad breath is better than no breath

Beauty endures for only as long as it can be seen; goodness, beautiful today, will remain so tomorrow. - Sappho

Because the frogs don't listen - Crow

Battle of the Network Has-Beens - Crow

Conclusive studies have shown there are no answers

Captain, we are being hailed. Get out the umbrella

Cthulhu for President: tired of choosing the lesser of two evils?

Dear Teacher: Please excuse my son Joseph's absence on Friday as it was Ash Wednesday. Signed,^ My Mother

Do you dig my ditch ?! DO.. YOU.. DIG.. ? - The Tick

Don't even bother bringing up reality here

Don't drink water fish use it as a TOILET!

Every mother is a working mother.

Every woman should marry - and no man. - Disraeli

Ever notice how irons have a setting for *permanent* press?<s.w.>

Everyone knows you steal my taglines!

Ehh ... we've evolved. - Ren

Fox the fox / rat on the rat / you can ape the ape / I know about that

For every activist, there is an equal and opposite reactionary.

File Not Found, I'll load something *I* think is interesting.

Fortune is like the market, where, many times, if you can stay a little, the price will fall. - Francis Bacon

FORTH programmers do it from behind.

Geeze, what am I supposed to say to THAT?

HACKERS know all the right MOVs

Home of the Exploding Paluckoo - KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

I am Delenn of Borg: Resistance is not required, only assimilation

If money if the root of all evil, why do churches want it so badly?

I need my butt kicked, too, but it would be an all-day job

Just remember, wherever you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Bonzai

Keep them dry and don't feed them after midnight

Kelly þ I'll have to play with my switches and make it do

Kingdom Hall blown to Kingdom come. No witnesses!

Keep your old love letters. Throw away your old bank statements

Look for yourself. - Dax

Last words: "I'm sure reinforcements will get here on time. They promised."

L.A. has 4 seasons. Fire, flood, earthquake, riot

Mafia DOS: "Thisa you lasta chance [Y/N]?"

Nice house not much furniture

Not with my tax money, you don't!!!

Oxymoron: Liberal scholar.

OOOPS DID'N MEAN TO PUSH THA@#$#%%$#$###$NO CARRIER

Old is needing a fire permit for your birthday cake.

Oh man, I feel like a total choad. - Stan, South Park

On Earth 200 years ago, I was a prince -- Khan

####Your Normally Politically In-Correct Tagline Has Been Deleted!####

drive a Mercury. [Ex. 23:13] (Look it up.)

* <- Tribble # <- Borg Tribble

Internal tagline browse function, add/delete/edit taglines.

<Search Master File for DREAM>

<a href=mailto:harold@atm.dal.ca>harold@atm…

* <- Tribble *.* <- Binary Tribble, discovered by WJC

<click> <click> <click> ERROR : GEdit out of unused taglines...

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame @FN@?

Punctuation, n. - Rules to prevent using commas, which, aren't necessary

PHARMACOLOGISTS do it by prescription.

Q: What kind of a baby did the center have? A: A bouncing baby girl, of course

Q is for Q, the mischievous being

Quick! Hand me the cat! The cherry bomb is lit!

QUANTUM PHYSICIST do it on time.

Questions are the beginnings of wisdom. -- Worf

"They're my people, and I want to be with them." Odo

"Tractor beam." Kirk "We don't have a tractor beam." Harriman

"He's crazier than I am." - Klinger on Burns. "He's a major." - Radar

"I'll give you a hand." Torres

"Buh-buh-bother," sputtered Pooh, as @FN@'s urine hit his face

"I love each of my loaves." Mike Nelson

Remember when air was clean and sex was dirty ?

Rifles don't have mothers

ROA 41. Money talks, but having lots of it gets more attention.

Running a BBS... the ULTIMATE Online Game!

Rear Admirals give new meaning to gays in the military

Read message - not taglines !

She has sex, she has options; he has sex, he risks prison for life.

She was cheap, she was stupid and she wouldn't load... - Holly

Star Trek: Deep Space 90210

Spot is a CHIEF PET OFFICER.

Since you broke Grampa's teeth, he gets to break yours. – Homer Simpson

Terrorist: Somebody who blows things up out of all proportion.

Thinks cellular phones are carbon-based life forms.

Tough talk from a man who gets his underwear from a plastic egg

Unable to locate God -- Brobeck damned for eternity!

URA Redneck if you weigh four pounds more after you find your keys.

Vampire + Werewolf = Fur coat that sticks to your neck.

What profits a man should he gain the world, but lose his Anna?

WARNING: I am carrying a concealed broadsword.

XKF: eXecute Kermit the Frog

XC: Log entry for pilots who leave & return to pattern

X-Windows is a term

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: