Header Ads

test

Remove the My Documents Folder from the Start menu

Remove the My Documents Folder from the Start menu
If you do not want to display My Documents on the Start menu, follow these steps:
  1. Right-click Start, and then click Properties. Or, if the Start menu is already displayed, right-click an empty area of the Start menu, and then click Properties.
  2. Click Customize.
  3. Click the Advanced tab.
  4. In the Start menu items list, under My Documents, click Don't display this item, and then click OK twice.
    The next time you click Start, the My Documents folder is no longer displayed on the Start menu.
NOTE: Removing the My Documents folder from the Start menu does not remove the files stored in the target location of the My Documents folder.

No comments

please write your mail id for contact: